Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Big Idea!

My big idea is to help pets. I'm 8 years old, and really good at saving money! I saw one commercial that helped me come up with the idea of saving money for pets. Some pets on the ASPCA commercial were tiny, and locked up in cages--left to die. On the commercial, they asked people to help the pets. 


I thought I would help the pets around my area! Whenever I earn money for jobs that I do, I will put some in my savings for myself, and some in my envelope for the animals. My goal is to earn $100-$200.00!!!! 


keep reading my blog to see how i help the animals!!!! 

9 comments:

  1. Great idea, Logan!! I know you can do this! :) Thank you for caring and for making a difference!!
    We're so PROUD of you!

    Uncle Dan & Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. very proud of you Logan! love your big idea! gotta love our fuzzy friends! going to contribute when i see you next. :)

    Arnie.

    proud grampa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, Logan! I am so excited for you to help some animals! Great idea! Work hard and YOU CAN DO IT!!
    You are so kind, caring, and generous! I am very proud of you!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job Logan! We need more caring people like you in our community. I can't wait to see the difference you make. Keep up the good work:)!

    Love,

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Logan, I am so proud of what you are doing for our animal friends,I too love dogs! love grandma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Logan. You should have your mom add a DONATE button from paypal on your blog so people can make donations right from your blog!
    big hugs to you
    love
    rae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rae,
    I think that is a good idea to have a donate button!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea, Logan. I will keep checking your blog. Way to try to make a difference!!!

    Mrs. Heuker

    ReplyDelete
  9. logan,we have pop bottles that need to go back to the store,if you help grandpa and I you may put the money towards your great cause. keep up the good work.....love Grandma

    ReplyDelete