Thursday, March 31, 2011

Going Tomorrow!

I have reached my goal!
I have $107.50 cents. Some I have earned, and some has been donated to my mission. THANK YOU to all the people who have helped me reach my goal!!! 
I am going to volunteer tomorrow at the Missaukee Humane Society, and give them my donation too! 

I wonder if they will let me play with the dogs and cats? I really hope I get to walk the dogs.  I am worried about some of the animals, and wonder if any have hurt legs. I am really excited to see all of the animals!!!

I know what I am doing is a good thing because these animals do not have homes and need food and water. It makes me feel happy to do good things for animals.

I am really excited to do this tomorrow! I hope you go help some animals too!! 


2 comments:

  1. LOGAN, YOU ARE A TRUE HERO AND CHAMPION FOR HOMELESS PETS! GOD BLESS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missaukee Humane SocietyApril 2, 2011 at 9:31 AM

    Thanks again Logan from all of us here at Missaukee Humane Society! We really appreciate all that you have done in raising donations for our animals!

    We enjoyed having you volunteer yesterday - you were a BIG help!

    So thanks again and all our animals here give you 2 paws up!

    ReplyDelete