Saturday, April 2, 2011

humane society

The Humane Society was a lot of fun! 


First they let me feed and water the dogs! I filled up a lot of dog dishes with food, and water buckets/dishes too. The big buckets were for the big dogs like Bear. And the small water dishes were for the smaller dogs like Ethan. 
Next I pick up the cat toys! There were so many cats in that room! I counted 59 cats, but I am not sure if that is the exact number because they kept moving around! I liked Garfield the best!! 
Then I wiped the inside cat cages down! And I swept them out with a small broom and dust pan. 
Finally I wiped down the outside of the cat cages and the cats were trying to play with my rag! 


Me and my Mom looked at the adoptable dogs. Two of the dogs were very tiny. They were Itty and Bitty. I liked Bitty. It was a fluffy chocolate Pomeranian puppy. I hope some someone adopts them soon!! 





4 comments:

  1. I am very proud of you Logan!!!!! This was a mission you come up with all on your own. I am glad you want to help out with the animals. Love you Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan,what a kind and caring thing for you to do for the dogs and cats. YOU ROCK !!! Love granny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an exciting day volunteering! We'll have to check out our SPCA when you come to Delaware. So many pets that want some love! Proud of you buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job, Logan! Keep up the good work! We really like reading your blog!
    Aunt Gloria and Uncle Gary

    ReplyDelete